2007년 1월 31일 수요일

Character Goals


Character determines whether your friends, classmates and family members see you as a leader and respect you as a role model; I want to have the character that everyone would expect from their leader and practice the whole.

I will try to be responsible for all my promises and be accountable for my actions. Responsibility is one of the most important characters a person should carry. “Responsibility is the price of greatness (Thinkexist.com).” To become a leader or anything great, you have to have the responsibility. I will accept what I have done wrong and take consequences following so that I would never do the same thing the next time. Also, I will try to be careful when I make promises, make sure that it is possible for me to fulfill, and once promised, to practice it in any circumstances. By the end of the semester, I want to be self-confident that I am a person of responsibility.

Since the trust can’t be granted but only earned, I will try to earn the character of trustworthiness throughout this semester. “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with the important matters (Thinkexist.com).” To be trustworthy, you have to be careful of every single little detail of truth. If you lie, or go around telling the fact that shouldn’t really be spreading, no one will get to trust you. I will try to deliver on my promises and to act honestly at every turn. Trustworthiness is the character I really want to have as a person.

Citations:

Churchill, Winston. "Quotes for Responsibility." Thinkexist.com. 31 Jan 2007..
Einstein, Albert. "Quotes for Trust." Thinkexist.com. 31 Jan 2007.

댓글 없음: