2007년 1월 31일 수요일

2007, A Beginning as a 15-year-old


Goal 1) I will use strategies to address writing to different audiences.
Method) I will try to write toward various audiences and differentiate them by using unlike voice, word choice, and organization. I will also try to approach my writing in several ways. Don’t just write one kind, but explore dissimilar kind of writings such as poems, short stories, research paper etc.

Goal 2) I will use precise and descriptive language that clarifies and enhances ideas and supports different purposes.
Method) Try not to drag my point, but be simple and my idea is clear. Use descriptive words to make my writing picturesque and readers be able to imagine what I write.

Goal 3) I will use commonly confused terms in written compositions.
Method) I am well confused with these words, so try to use them a lot in my writing so that I’d clearly know the difference. It’ll help me for the SAT too.

Goal 4) I will use a variety of primary sources to gather information for research topics.
Method) Since I had only used the internet encyclopedia, Wikipedia, which I had just learned that it isn’t reliable, I will try to use many other internet sites. Also, I will try to use the printed-copy sources in which I can get from our school library.

Goal 5) I will work on organization, so that by the end of the year, I will have improved.
Method) Instead of using similar structure or design of a writing piece, I will try to vary them. Organization is important and different looks drive readers into “wanting to read” mode, since they are not boring.

댓글 없음: